Our soaps are made from all natural ingredients, and recycled espresso grounds. Currently we are using a goats' milk soap along with fragrance oils to ensure that you truly enjoy your experience. All of our soaps are handmade in Brooklyn, New York.
The advantages of our soaps
- Dual purpose bars: all of our bars are formulated to ensure that a majority of the grounds are on one side of the bar. This gives you two different uses while using the soap. One side is for lathering, while the coffee side is for deep cleaning.
- No coffee aroma: since we have used recycled grounds in our soaps, the scent of the grounds in our soaps is negligible. Each bar holds true to its fragrance, not the coffee. For you out there that do want the smell of coffee, we have made a line of espresso fragrance bars and candles.
- No brown water: for those of you who have tried a fresh coffee soap before, you might have noticed the brown water effect, where it's basically like you are brewing a cup while washing up. We use post-brew grounds so there is no brown water effect. The grounds in the bars release gradually so there will be some trace of the grounds, but they rinse off with ease. We prefer to keep that coffee color in the cup, where it belongs.
Our different bar shapes:
- The big bar: The big bar is bigger than your average hand crafted soap. The shape may be misleading, but it is over 4 oz of soap and exfoliating upcycled espresso. For those that want a long lasting bar of soap, this is for you.
- Small Coffee Bean Bar: It's so cute! The bean bar is a great hand and face bar. With its small stature, it's great for gently cleaning the hands and face. It's also a great decorative soap, and gift idea. If you want a functional decoration, a great gift, or to gently treat your face and hands to some luxury, the bean bar is just the thing.